If you are one of the new users of McAfee Antivirus products and wants to install McAfee activate via mcafee.com/activate on Windows, then you should keep a few things in the mind. You will need to uninstall the pre-installed Anti-virus to avoid processing conflicts, and ensures to have your device meet all the requirements of the system. If you fail to install the McAfee Antivirus, you may seek the technical support from McAfee customer support executives who are honestly capable of fixing any McAfee install issue.
Steps to install the McAfee activate file from mcafee.com/activate
- Open your web browser and enter the website www.mcafee.com/activate
- Log in your McAfee account via entering your username and password which you used to create the account.
- If you are a new user, then have a click on Sign up and fill in the details to create a new account.
- After signing in your McAfee account, enter the product key to download your McAfee activate file from the website mcafee.com/activate
- Enter the product key to access and download the McAfee activate file on your system.
- Once the download is complete, go to the finder and enter McAfee activate to locate the downloaded file from your device.
- Now, Click two times on the file to start the installation process and follow the on-screen instruction
- Read all the terms and conditions of customer license agreement carefully and click on the option of I agree to move to the next step
- Choose the complete installation and then click on the Next button
- After some times, the McAfee activate installation will be completed.
Download and install the trial version of Mcafee activate
You can install the McAfee activate only when you subscribe to its free trial version for 30 days. To install the McAfee activate on your system via mcafee.com/activate, follow the given instructions.
- Go to the website mcafee.com/activate
- Choose the trial version of McAfee Antivirus product which you wish to install on your device
- Click on the option of Download 30 days free trial version
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the download process
- Once the download is finished, go to the download history of your web browser to find it.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installation wizard
- Follow the instruction to complete the McAfee activate installation
If any issue persists by following all the steps, don’t get worried. Feel free to contact McAfee Customer Support at any time.
John Woods is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for McAfee products at www.mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate .